Autism, Mental Health & Learning Disabilities service provider, ‘promoting and supporting independence in the community’
We offer the individuals we support an opportunity to access specialist high quality care, support and accommodation in the heart of their community. We operate services across south London.
We are underpinned by the following key aims;
- Promoting increased connectivity with home area treatment teams and the individuals we support by having good transport links and being centrally located.
- Promoting reduced lengths of stay whilst individuals are in existing in-patient settings by offering forward pathways that deliver high quality support and accommodation in the heart of their communities.
- Providing specialist services that meet the needs of the community.
- Inpatient stays should be for the shortest amount of time possible and this can only be enabled by offering personalised community based pathways.
- Any community based placement should put the individual at the heart and ensure they can continue to access high levels of local support and maintain as much of their independence as possible.
‘We are passionate about meeting the needs of the people we support’
High quality care and support
Delivered in conjunction with Clinical Professionals
High quality purpose built accommodation across south London
Our services, Cheam House, Kenbury House, Knight’s Hill House and Balance Care offer individuals the highest quality accommodation, care and support. All of our services are centrally located enabling individuals who receive support complete ease of access to their local communities.
Our staff teams are trained to a high level in understanding the needs of the people we support and this includes Positive Behaviour Support (PBS), advanced training in understanding the needs of autistic people, Makaton sign language, easy read literature, speech and language, sensory integration and diet, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
We always place the individuals we support at the centre of everything we do. We ensure that we maintain and maximise their level of independence through our personalised support and focus on community integration.